While Brigitte Gabriel, President of ACT for America, and author of “They Must be Stopped” and “Because they Hate”, was in Chicago, we had the opportunity to hear her story of living Under the bombs of terror in Lebanon growing up. Her story and survival clearly reveals that the hand of God has protected her. May you be inspired as you hear her story.
Act for America website: www.actforamerica.org
ACT! for America was founded by Brigitte Gabriel, a Lebanese immigrant who came to the United States after losing her country of birth to militant Muslim fundamentalists during the Lebanese Civil War.
ACT! for America is a non-partisan, non-sectarian organization whose mission is to give Americans concerned about national security, terrorism, and the threat of radical Islam, a powerful, organized, informed and mobilized voice.
Whether the specific threat is violent jihad, stealth jihad, the advance of sharia law, the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood, or the scourge of political correctness which is enabling the rise of radical Islam, ACT! for America stands ready to take action as the largest national security grassroots organization in America.
Through informed community action, education, public policy initiatives and grassroots lobbying, ACT! for America is successfully combating the threat of radical Islam.
• Create a nationwide network of chapters in order to more effectively inform, educate and mobilize Americans regarding the multiple threats of radical Islam, and what they can and must do to protect themselves and their country against this determined enemy.
• Through direct lobbying and grassroots action, speak out for public policies that protect our national security and our way of life.
• Arm activists with the information to get involved and take effective action.
• Hold our elected representatives accountable by educating voters as to how their representatives vote on issues of importance in the fight against radical Islam.
• Develop coalitions with like-minded organizations to magnify our voice and increase our effectiveness.
• Fearlessly speak out in defense of America, Israel and Western civilization.